Tuesday 8 September 2015

Omar Martin Learn To Make Money Online Selling repackaged low grade cheap

Just look at this pillock, seriously Omar Martin, what are you going to do now? Get your gorgeous wife Melinda Martin to sort your shit out again? If I'm a spammer then it's ok compared to you as a scammer? Yes, that's right you're a scammer and this just goes to show you just talk shit faster through your mouth than your arse can keep up with it. Selling repackaged low grade cheap shit through JVZoo from http://master-resale-rights.com/ because from Clickbank you can't sell shit.

Don't you even realise that I am one of your paying customers? Of course not, you only care about one thing, how much money you can take off my credit card. Grow up, you spoilt brat.

The reason you got what you consider to be spam this morning, was because I was testing something that went completely wrong, so there you go, Shit happens!




7 comments:

  1. Great post. Keep it up. Thanks for advice. It is wonderful information for me. Please visit http://goo.gl/j1CNtj

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best design of website could making in only joomla tutorials.Because i designed one website in joomla tutorials.It was very nice compared to other tutorials websites Website Design Company Bangalore | Web Designing Company Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing nice article with us. It seems very informative now.
    Web design San Antonio Texas
    Web design in Dallas Tx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful information on blog. I really enjoyed reading the article.

    Digital Agency in London

    ReplyDelete

Daniel Walters Scam - re: about your email to me

re: about your email to me your name Hi your name, I get it and I wanted to respond to you personally. We both know, you’r...